Views
Helpful
Replies

Evaluation license for Azure/CSR1000v/16.10.1b

andriyy
Level 1
Level 1

Team,

Would you help me with procedure of installing evaluation license on Azure CSR1000v with 16.10.1b code (from marketplace) , BYOL ?

It seems like "license install" is not available for this code. 

Thank you

4 Replies 4

Me2call4u
Level 1
Level 1

Virtual Router

The Cisco CSR 1000v Cloud Services Router is a cloud-based virtual router deployed on a virtual machine (VM) instance on x86 server hardware. It supports a subset of Cisco IOS XE software features and technologies, providing Cisco IOS XE security and switching features on a virtualization platform.

When the Cisco CSR 1000v is deployed on a VM, the Cisco IOS XE software functions as if it were deployed on a traditional Cisco hardware platform. You can configure different features depending on the Cisco IOS XE software image.

Guerrero12
Level 1
Level 1

I was just hoping for the equivalent of compute costs. That said, 50Mbps is more than enough. We would need 2 public static IPs and 2 interfaces prepaidgiftbalance.com

Loittes
Level 1
Level 1
The last 6 months of my life have been living hell thanks to Cisco. I was assigned a relatively simple project of configuring some CSR1000v virtual routers in Amazon Web Services for the purpose of DMVPN spoke termination.

vencislav.metev
Level 1
Level 1