Set Avatars: Cisco Directory Connector

Gagan.singh
Level 1
Level 1
6 Replies 6

Gagan.singh
Level 1
Level 1

I was doing a research and it shows that AD Avatar is new in version 3.3, we have Version: 3.0.1003.64318

How I can update this?, Instructions, What is the risk?

Graanger
Level 1
Level 1

In order for new versions to be automatically installed on the VAs we require that a minimum of two VA are installed; otherwise, the only way to upgrade a VA is to click Upgrade in the Umbrella dashboard mcdvoice

Cammarata
Level 1
Level 1

With the rapid development of the company, there are employees joining and leaving. The IT team want to manage these changes, so they need to add new users into their enterprise directory and also delete the user accounts for people who left Upsers

wayneoo
Level 1
Level 1

Yup, the IT department is working so hard on but I think they have come with a feature in which a Upsers employee gets automatically removed after he leaves the job. just they have to set on which date he is leaving the job. and the feature automatically removes the user but stores the data in the database for future reference.

kmiller1
Level 1
Level 1

The Liteblue login process is extremely clear and assuming you are a current expert of the United States Postal Service, by then, at that point, and at definitively that immediate you would have the cutoff toward Login into the entryway and utilize its associations.

United State Postal Service has been giving both domestic and international shipping services for a very long time. Some customers like it whereas some criticize it due to its slow delivery. However, USPS has been the backbone of Shipping and competing with other DHL, FedEx, and Aliexpress. Recently USPS has made some changes to its policies and services If still haven't read you can read the article liteblue usps login