Views
Helpful
Replies

Custom Java Class for Attribute Mapping

otavio.augusto
Level 1
Level 1

Gentlemen

Regarding AD integration, I need to create a mapping rule for the "Role List" field so that I can retrieve data the way the Portal accepts.

I've read the Integration guide for Cisco Service Portal 9.4.1 and it describes the possibility of using java classes for retrieving and handling data from the AD server and some details on how to do it.

I haven't found more infomation on how to create the environment for coding such code. I'm a java developer but couldn't find the libraries required for creating such a development environment (the document mentions servlet-api.jar but where is it ?).

The document seems to have enough information on how to deploy and use such customization, but where could I find information on how to create the development environment? Where are the libraries for compiling such code ?

Best regards

1 Reply 1

jmacquar
Level 1
Level 1

In the integration guide, please refer to this section for developing the Custom mapping class:

Custom Java Class for Attribute Mapping – IEUIAttributeMapping

Refer to this section for building the Custom mapping class:

Compiling Custom Code Java Files   

Everything you need should be in the Portal/RequestCenter installation directory on the file system.

Hope that helps.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: