cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Day light savings time adjust

Raj Annadorai
Level 1
Level 1

Our current jobs are running an hour late due to the day light savings change in US. How do we update the schedluer to run an hour early?. Is the production day offset the only option or do we have other options?

Thanks,

Raj

3 Replies 3

Tracy Donmoyer
Level 1
Level 1

What version are you running?

In v5.3.1, the time change is handled in Java and passed through to the Tidal application.  I assume this is also the case for v6.x.  Java should pull the time from the server.

Are you using Master or Agent Time Zone (Check Master tab of System Configuration).  This will tell you which servers to check.

My guess is either the server isn't configured for daylight savings time or you need a newer Java version (this is unlikely).

Tracy

Tracy,

We are running 6.03 version and we are using Master Time Zone. How do configure the server for this?. Is that a command or something we have to reinstall?

Raj

My assumption is 6.x also uses the system time, but I can't say for certain.  If you have confirmed the master server has the correct time, then I'd check with Tidal support to see what they suggest or if there is a patch you need.

Sorry I can't be more helpful.

Tracy

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card