Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

"Outbound transport Fail"

"Outbound transport Fail" - Error message recieved everytime when I try to raise a request for a new NEWSCALE form

Original post by Kunal Hasija
5:19am, May 10

Hi All,

My newScale 2008 system is integrated with Remedy 7.1. I developed a new form in newScale and when I am trying to test it, it's getting failed in service link.

In service Link Logs, I found Error Message "Outbound Transport fail" External XML is getting generated and we can see that but it's not getting transferred to Remedy system.

I have verified all remedy mendatory rules and XML should be accepted by remedy, but it's not.

Logfile is attached. Error message is at line number 3895.

Please comment on this.

Regards,
Kunal

1 Reply 1

Sanjeevan P
8:09am, May 11

Kunal - there are no errors in the log file you attached.  You may want to confirm and upload again.
Couple things to check:
1. What is in the Mid-Tier logs?
2. Have you tried using the External XML message in a tool such as SOAPUI?  That is a good way of testing the message being built by the outbound transformation.

Kunal - there are no errors in the log file you attached.  You may want to confirm and upload again.
Couple things to check:

1. What is in the Mid-Tier logs?

2. Have you tried using the External XML message in a tool such as SOAPUI?  That is a good way of testing the message being built by the outbound transformation.

Emir (2008.1) 
10:34am, May 11

it could be a port issue, a listener issue, seems you are on a cluster and SL is not cluster aware, maybe connectivity from server XYZ to SL is failing ....logs have no errors, did you attach the worng log?

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card