Views
Helpful
Replies

Scheduling Oracle OBIEE 11G reports using Tidal scheduler

satyarankireddy
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Is it possible to schedule OBIEE reports using the Tidal Scheduler? I didn't find any information on this integration. However, Could you please provide integration document or links it would be great helpful, I would appreciate any information on this topic.

Note: We didn't get any documents and links for Tidal scheduler Integration with OBIEE ?

Awaiting your prompt response.

Thanks,

Satya

6 Replies 6

Derrick Au
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Satya,

Please follow this link -

https://supportforums.cisco.com/message/3840982#3840982

Hi Derrick, Thanks for your prompt response. I read this post last week itself. Do you have any additional information apart from this? Thanks, Satya

Hi Satya, I have not received any updates. The workaround is to fire off these OBIEE reports via commandline using iBots.

sseerapu
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Satya,

If you use OBIEE SOAP API and create a webservice, then you can use the Web Services Adapter within TES to access/schedule the reports. Hope that helps !!!

thanks,

Sudharshan

IT Architect

Hi Sudharshan, Could you please elaborate you solution. Do you have any document and links for SOAP implementation, kindly provide me it great help for me. What is the Mean TES? AWaiting for your prompt response. Thanks, Satya

riyawilliams
Level 1
Level 1

Hai,

Thanks for sharing your question. Yes we can schedule OBIEE reports using the Tidal Scheduler.  You operate Oracle Scheduler by creating and managing a set of Scheduler objects. Each Scheduler object is a complete database schema object of the form [schema.]name. Scheduler objects follow the naming rules for database objects exactly and share the SQL namespace with other database objects.