Helpful
Replies

ACS 5.3 Exception org.xml error when running Reports

mo shea
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Running ACS 5.3 on a 1121 appliance

I am getting the attached error image (org.xml.sax.SAXParseException...) when running any report whether it is TACACS authentication, accounting, etc. are any report. I have not found a solution yet. I am running another ACS 5.2 appliance which does not have this error

If upgrading to a newer version will solve this issue, will the license (5.3) be enough.

All help is appreciated

Regards,

Moe Shea

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Ivan Gonzalez
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Mo,

I have this error being either a browser issue, I would recommend to take a look at the ACS 5.3 release notes and confirm if you are actually using a supported browser:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/net_mgmt/cisco_secure_access_control_system/5-3/release/notes/acs_53_rn.html#pgfId-222016

A restart of the services might take care of it as well in case you are using a supported browser.

Note: Please mark it as answered if applicable

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Ivan Gonzalez
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Mo,

I have this error being either a browser issue, I would recommend to take a look at the ACS 5.3 release notes and confirm if you are actually using a supported browser:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/net_mgmt/cisco_secure_access_control_system/5-3/release/notes/acs_53_rn.html#pgfId-222016

A restart of the services might take care of it as well in case you are using a supported browser.

Note: Please mark it as answered if applicable

Thanks for the feedback. I am running supported IE browser but my Windows 7 is 64 bit. I ran chrome (unsupported) and the reporting came back fine. Strange how things were running fine for the last 3 years on the 64 bit windows.

Thanks anywayz 

Hello Mo,

You are very welcome!!!

Regards

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: