Views
Helpful
Replies

ACS integration with packetshaper

rakeshvelagala
Level 3
Level 3

Hi All,

I have the same issue as below. Please advise.

We have a strange issue may be an known issue. We have the ACS 5.3.0.40 with Bluecoat Packetshaper (Packeteer) as the Radius Client and tried with PAP as well as CHAP with the suggested VSA. But once we try to authenticate with GUI in the PS end we get authentication failed. i.e its says invalid password but in the ACS end we get it as the Auth success log. We are not able to login to the PS as well.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Rakesh

5 Replies 5

rakeshvelagala
Level 3
Level 3

Hi Guys,

Anyone encountered similar issue?? Please advise

Thanks

Does the Bluecoat Packetshaper require the RADIUS server to return a custom A/V pair?

You may want to approach Bluecoat and ask them for their input on this.

Javier Henderson

Cisco Systems

Hi Javier,

We are actually using ISE for integration. I have checked one of the documents by Cisco TAC and according to that for ACS radius authentication, they only need access=look to be sent. I have configured the same on the ISE but still same.

Regards,

Rakesh

Hi All,

I have configured as below in ISE. Can someone please advise from the attached image, if say I need to define static attribute of type string  access=look. Is this the correct way of doing it?

Thanks

Best Regards,

RakeshCiscoSupport.JPG

blenka
Level 3
Level 3

Please go through the link below and can verify the configuration.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-27259

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: