cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ACS throws me out when I try to change the Default Network Access

bvj197222
Level 1
Level 1

People, I have ACS version 5.6.0.22.2. I have to do an adjustment on the parameters found under Access Policies >  ... >  Access Services >  Default Network Access >  Identity : "If authentication failed" and "if user not found". Whenever I change one of them and click "save configuration" it throws me out to the login pic, saying "user successfully logged out!".

I've tried all browsers (IE, Firefox, Chrome, compability mode), doesn't work. Is this a known issue? My ACS-configuration is a "Split ACS deployment". I'm doing this change on the primary, the secondary is log collector.

3 Replies 3

Are you using any special characters? Similar behavior was seen in previous versions of ACS when using single quotes or certain non-English characters.

Not to my knowledge. I will reboot it and see if it helps, there's also two more patches for the 5.6 version I can install.

I rebooted it and installed the latest patch for ver 5.6 - that worked. Might have been the reboot alone that helped too, didn't check before I installed the patch.