Network Access Control

Cisco Access Control Server (ACS), Identity Services Engine (ISE), Zero Trust Workplace
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Labels

Forum Posts

I have an ISE deployment that is currently using AD for auth of users. I would like to use certificates to verify the machine identity, one thing that is holding me back is that the deployment has no PKI.As ISE can function as a CA, is it possible to...

cat5__utp by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful votes

The following gui is under External Identity Sources -> Certificate Authentication Profile. We would like to use the certificates serial number as identity, but the only option I see is “subject – serial number” (see below). It is my understanding th...

jideji by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear sir   we are planning to procure low cost switch for NAC implementation    Please suggest low price switch model. I heard two models 2960x and 2960 plus are available. which one is better or any other better switch model?

Ciscospy by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have ISE 2.2 patch 2 in a 3 node deployment. If I shutdown the interface of one the node there is a delay in system summary to mark it Unavailable in the PAN GUI.Even the Health Status Unavailable alarm generated was about 20 minutes after the inte...

raghchan by Cisco Employee
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes