cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco ACS - Additional Attribute Retrieval Search List in Users and Identity Stores

techie21
Level 1
Level 1

I am migrating from ACS to ISE. Migration is failing because there are few objects in "Additional Attribute Retrieval Search List" in the "Selected" column. Same objects are already mentioned in "Authentication and Attribute Retrieval Search List" in the "Selected" column. Let's say 1 object "MSS.TISS" is mentioned in the "Selected" column for both "Additional Attribute Retrieval Search List" and "Authentication and Attribute Retrieval Search List". I have asked Ops team to move the item from "Selected" to "Available" in "Additional Attribute Retrieval Search List" (ISE does not support "Additional Attribute Retrieval Search List" anyway) but they are refusing and mentioning the object "MSS.TISS" is used to retrieve users and groups. My question is, when the same object is already listed in "Authentication and Attribute Retrieval Search List", removing it from "Additional Attribute Retrieval Search List" will make no harm. 

Please advise. It is critical for me in order to have the Project complete.

ALL-M.png

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

techie21
Level 1
Level 1

Got it resolved myself.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

techie21
Level 1
Level 1

Got it resolved myself.

I am facing the same issue. Authentication is successful but authorization is failing. How did you resolve this issue during the migration from ACS to ISE?