Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco FTD LDAPs

Hello,

I Would like to integrate my Cisco FTD (Version 6.6.4) with Active Directory (2019) using LDAPS over SSL. But we get this error (see attachment). Integration with pure LDAP works fine. But we need LDAPS over SSL.

How I can configure this? Are there any additional manipulations in Active Directory? 

Thanks. 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Problem has been solved.

Just need to add LDAPs Root CA into Object/PKI/Cert Enrollment and then add this cert on FTD Devices/Certificates/Add.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Check if this thread can be helpful : https://community.cisco.com/t5/network-security/firepower-1120-ldaps-not-working-but-ldap-is/td-p/4048083

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

Did you configure the LDAPS FQDN or the IP? I would configure the FQDN and make sure it is included in the used certificate as a CN or a SAN.

I configured IP. I will try to change from IP to FQDN. 

and please don't forget to create a DNS entry on your DNS server for that FQDN.

Problem has been solved.

Just need to add LDAPs Root CA into Object/PKI/Cert Enrollment and then add this cert on FTD Devices/Certificates/Add.