Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco ISE 1.3 Active Directory issue

vicnetnoc
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Folks

I am having an issue with our Cisco ISE and would love some feedback or a solution. I have to ISE configured to use our Active Directory setup and so far it appears to be functional. I could connect to AD retrieve groups and use AD for authentication. The issue I am experiencing is that when I try to go to the 'Administration >  Identity Management > External Sources page and select our AD instance from the left hand side window the screen locks up and refuses to load.  Any advice?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Are you using a supported browser and have you tried an alternative one?

If you are using a supported browser, it looks like a bug in the presentation of the page. I'd open a TAC case in that event. I've had that same page work fine for me in three different 1.3 deployments.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Are you using a supported browser and have you tried an alternative one?

If you are using a supported browser, it looks like a bug in the presentation of the page. I'd open a TAC case in that event. I've had that same page work fine for me in three different 1.3 deployments.

hi

i also had this issue (and one of my collegue also) when using Firefox (version 34 and 35)

i managed to create the AD server using IE 10 for example, and after it appears correctly with Firefox

it was before ise1.3patch 1, but i have seen no corrected issue in patch1 release note for this problem

guillaume