Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco ISE 2.1 web interface is loading forever

Jahabar Satik
Level 1
Level 1

Greetings!

I have freshly installed Cisco ISE 2.1 VM with the recommended hardware. After successful installation, i try to access through supported browser and it is loading forever. i had gone through several service restart attempt and re-image the ISO as well, but none of them worked, still having the same situation . Can anyone help me to fix the issue. Thanks.

VM configuration:

Intel i5 processor -2 core

4GB RAM

200 GB HDD (SSD)

4 Replies 4

Rahul Govindan
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

What OVA did you use for for the ISE installation? For anything other than the EVAL ova, you need at least 16GB or RAM. Also you need 6 total cores (at 2.0 GHz or above) or a total minimum CPU allocation of 12000 MHz for the small deployment. Details of that here:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/ise/2-1/install_guide/b_ise_InstallationGuide21/b_ise_InstallationGuide21_chapter_010.html

Another thing I always overlook is Adblocker plugins on the browser. Some of them cause the ISE pages to fail to load. Good to check if there is something of that sort.

I use ISO image and I verified add-ins.seems setup is ok but could not able to find problematic area.

Hi,

Anyone have fix for this said issue, i still suffer with web interface

I had the issue on firefox and chrome.

Turns out, it was ublock origin.

Whitelisted the ISE 2.1 url, reloaded the page, and it worked like a charm.