Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Ise version 2.7 patch install show log about job-worker error

Dear All

I did reimage or new install cisco ise on box version 2.7 So after i did install version 2.7 done i did install patch 1 and 2 but on install patch it show error" job-worker error retrieving current directory: getcwd: cannot access parent directories: No such file or directory"

like in picture anyone have experience 

thank you

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Damien Miller
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
It looks like you were trying to do a show application status ise, was the patch install complete and the node had reloaded? Does the show version indicate patch 2 is installed?

For future reference, you do not need to install all patches, the most recent patch includes all fixes found in prior patches. ex. you only need to install p2 on 2.7, and you didn't need p1.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Damien Miller
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
It looks like you were trying to do a show application status ise, was the patch install complete and the node had reloaded? Does the show version indicate patch 2 is installed?

For future reference, you do not need to install all patches, the most recent patch includes all fixes found in prior patches. ex. you only need to install p2 on 2.7, and you didn't need p1.

all you need is WAIT, wait about 30 min , then come back to check patch install.