Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Network Setup Assistant stop working in windows 10

Alice Wang
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello

When I use windows 10 client to contect with a wifi,I'm doing the same thing as in the old version. But Network Setup Assistant crashed during install and installation failed. I attached failure message screenshot. 

I check in this Windows certificated are not installed but wifi is connected, and When I check in ISE PEAP are connected successfully.

Could you pls kindly help tell how to "solve Network Setup Assistant crash" issue?Step-28.png

4 Replies 4

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- CNA is a fairly old product and is not supported on Windows 10 :

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/net_mgmt/cisco_network_assistant/version6/relnotes/ol32368.html#pgfId-702036

M.

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !

Hi marce1000

Thank you so much for your reply.

If CNA is not supported on Windows 10, which new product should I use to instead of CNA? I have to install certificate on windows 10 client.

Thanks for your support in advance!

Cisco Network Setup assistant is different from Cisco Network Assistant.
Network setup assistant supports windows 10.

- Is it  ?, if i google on that (with datasheet added)  come upon datasheets from CNA; if it is different then at least the commercial-product naming strategy is very unfortunate.

M.

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: