cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Copy Authorization policy rules between Policy sets in ISE 2.0?

jthullen
Level 1
Level 1

Is it possible to copy Authorization Policy rules from one Policy set to another? We have created a new Policy set and need many of the rules from an existing policy set to live in the new one as well. While its easy to duplicate a rule within a policy set, I do not see a way to copy them between the Policy Sets. Any help would be greatly appreciated, it would save me a lot of time and effort! Thanks in advance for any info you may have on this topic.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

nspasov
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Yes, there is a "Copy Policy Rules" button that is located on the Policy Set page. You will need to select the Policy Set that you want to copy the rules from > Then Click on the "Copy Policy Rules" button. This will launch a new window with a wizard that you can use to select the destination Policy Set. 

I hope this helps!

Thank you for rating helpful posts!

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

nspasov
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Yes, there is a "Copy Policy Rules" button that is located on the Policy Set page. You will need to select the Policy Set that you want to copy the rules from > Then Click on the "Copy Policy Rules" button. This will launch a new window with a wizard that you can use to select the destination Policy Set. 

I hope this helps!

Thank you for rating helpful posts!

Perfect - that is exactly what I was looking for! Thank you!

No problem! Glad I could help! :)

Best regards, 

Neno

pabloarturo
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, please your help

Are there this option in ISE 2.3?

Hi, it seems that in ISE 2.4 there is no option to copy authen or author rules from a policy set to another... :(