Views
Helpful
Replies

CSSM on Prem version 8

thiru.vel10
Level 1
Level 1

HI 

deployed New CSSM ver8 , while adding existing Smart account and Virtual account getting message selected virtual account already part of this Smart account . Would like to know who to add the existing Smart with. Virtual account to Sync in on Prem Server. 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

thanks a lot for response

on-Prem account were exit on smart manager . So I deleted those account ( account .Cisco.com) and registered the new version 

working 

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Darkmatter
Level 1
Level 1

I've set this up not so long ago and used following guide: https://www.cisco.com/web/software/286326948/163417/SSM_On-Prem_8_User_Guide.pdf

Looks like you started the process of creating a new smart account instead of adding the already existing one.

Problem I am facing unable to add the existing virtual account from Cisco.com even  I deleted account under on preme in cisoc.com.  

Charlie Moreton
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I've created an ISE Chip video showing how to configure CSSM On-Prem and add ISE licenses to it.  It might help you.

Fixed the link for the video.  @thiru.vel10 the virtual account question is answered in the video

Using CSSM for Cisco ISE Licenses 

thanks a lot for response

on-Prem account were exit on smart manager . So I deleted those account ( account .Cisco.com) and registered the new version 

working