Views
Helpful
Replies

CSSM on Prem version 8

thiru.vel10
Level 1
Level 1

HI 

deployed New CSSM ver8 , while adding existing Smart account and Virtual account getting message selected virtual account already part of this Smart account . Would like to know who to add the existing Smart with. Virtual account to Sync in on Prem Server. 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

thanks a lot for response

on-Prem account were exit on smart manager . So I deleted those account ( account .Cisco.com) and registered the new version 

working 

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Darkmatter
Level 1
Level 1

I've set this up not so long ago and used following guide: https://www.cisco.com/web/software/286326948/163417/SSM_On-Prem_8_User_Guide.pdf

Looks like you started the process of creating a new smart account instead of adding the already existing one.

Problem I am facing unable to add the existing virtual account from Cisco.com even  I deleted account under on preme in cisoc.com.  

Charlie Moreton
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I've created an ISE Chip video showing how to configure CSSM On-Prem and add ISE licenses to it.  It might help you.

Fixed the link for the video.  @thiru.vel10 the virtual account question is answered in the video

Using CSSM for Cisco ISE Licenses 

thanks a lot for response

on-Prem account were exit on smart manager . So I deleted those account ( account .Cisco.com) and registered the new version 

working 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: