cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CTA doesn't load Posture Plugin

AngelTeam
Level 1
Level 1

Hi. We have developped a Posture Plugin Dll and an ACS server. The server part works well, but I can't have the CTA to load our DLL. Thus, our ACS server doesn't receive our VAF and the device is quarantined.

I ran the ctastat.exe utility which tells that the plugin is operational. I ran the ppta.exe and everything works fine. I'm sure the Dll is never loaded because I put some trace in the DLL_ATTACH_PROCESS function.

So I wonder, apart from defining the external posture validation (with the URL to our ACS), are there any other setting that I should define ?

Thank you

Stephane

1 Reply 1

wong34539
Level 6
Level 6

Each NAC-compliant application is responsible for installing its own posture plugin on end systems.Plugins for Windows environments are located in \Program Files\Common Files\PostureAgent\Plugins\Install .When CTA receives a posture request, it scans the PostureAgnt\Plugins\Install directory for new or updated posture plugins.Refer the following URL for more info

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps5923/products_maintenance_guide_chapter09186a00806870db.html#wp1035428