Helpful
Replies

Customize live authentications dashboard

bvj197222
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

dash.jpg

is it possible to customize the live auth dashboard to see only the failed authentications? Also is it possible to extend the view and to see the last 100 failed authentications? The filters one can apply to the live authentications dashboard does not give me those options.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

pablo1711
Level 1
Level 1

Not as far as I can see but you can be a little clever.

For example, you can definately choose to view the last 100 entries,  That is a standard option (click the screwdriver to select)

But to see fialed auth (in your case) you could filter on Authentication does not contain MSCHAPv2

Looking at your screenshoot that should give you a list of failures.

The ACSview add on to 5.x is certainly a nice feature that just missed on a lot of customisation options.

Paul

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

pablo1711
Level 1
Level 1

Not as far as I can see but you can be a little clever.

For example, you can definately choose to view the last 100 entries,  That is a standard option (click the screwdriver to select)

But to see fialed auth (in your case) you could filter on Authentication does not contain MSCHAPv2

Looking at your screenshoot that should give you a list of failures.

The ACSview add on to 5.x is certainly a nice feature that just missed on a lot of customisation options.

Paul

Thank you, I didn't see that little screwdriver until now, I was hung up on the configure-button.. Thanks for the tip, the last 100 is better than the last 10. This is a feature request for Cisco: It would be very helpful if we could filter on the "status" field. In the live view I actually only want to see the failed requests, nothing else... One work-around is to do a sort on the "status" field, then the failed auth will always be on top - much better :-)