cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Disable Cipher Block Chaining (CBC) on CISCO ACS 5.8

kmblanco8
Level 1
Level 1

Hello guys. I just would like to ask if there is a way to disable CBC on CISCO ACS version 5.8. We were flagged with this vulnerability during a scan. Thank you

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

- ACS is considered old and no longer developed or changed, if these are 'solid business requirements' consider migrating to ISE.

M.

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- FYI  https://community.cisco.com/t5/network-access-control/how-do-i-disable-cipher-block-chaining-cbc-encryption-for-ssh/m-p/2536230

M.

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !

kmblanco8
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Marce. Thank you. I also found this link. Does it mean that even on version 5.8, there is still no way to disable CBC in ACS? Thank you

- ACS is considered old and no longer developed or changed, if these are 'solid business requirements' consider migrating to ISE.

M.

kmblanco8
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Marce. Thank you for your response.