cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Error Code WAP00011

Murat TASKIN
Level 1
Level 1

When I click Guest Access-->Settings on ise version 1.3 getting below error.

Error! There was an internal error on the server. (status: 500)
Error code WAP00011.

8 Replies 8

nspasov
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hmm, never seen this error before. Have you tried restarting ISE or just its services and see if the error goes away?

Thank you for rating helpful posts!

Our Cusomer have 2 node.One is PA,SM,PSN second ise SA,PM ,PSN.I did not restarting ISE , I did just application stop ISE , application start ISE.I promoted secondary admin node and I changed browser chrome , Internet Explorer , Firefox and clear cookies and cache.But did not change anything.

Ugh, I was hoping that restarting the ISE services would fix the problem. My next suggestion is to do a full restart of the node and if that doesn't help to contact TAC.

mohanak
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

It was a BUG contact TAC for resolution

claudioparker
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, bro i have same problem!! finally what was the solution?

Regards

When customer try to change guest password policy due to issue in ISE , NULL value is being passed into database and thus blocking the access to Guest Access>Settings page and throwing error code WAP00011. We have a defect filed on the same issue.

CSCuq32140    Guest Access Setting not displayed (500 Error), Unhandled exception

It seems issue got fixed in the latest build of ISE 1.3

What version of ISE are you running?

HTH

~ Jatin

~Jatin

Hi,

We are using version 1.3. contact TAC.and we are installed patch and fix.

Regards.

Rightly said. If you are facing issue with ISE 1.3 latest patch. Open a ticket please, we need to apply to root patch and fix it in underlying OS.

- Jatin

~Jatin