Views
Helpful
Replies

% Error: Unable to launch ADE-OS shell. Disk full. ACS 5.5.046

Charlie Jones
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

This morning I discovered on of our ACS servers isn't working.  I logged in via ssh and received the error in the title of this post.  With this being out of support, can anyone lend a hand for recovery?

I can see from our NMS, there are some directories that are using alot of space:

/home - 95%

/opt - 95%

/boot = 68%

The physical memory is at 96%.

I rebooted the server (which is a VM) and that did not resolve it.  I do have a rescue CD, but I don't know how to use that to recover.

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

hslai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

End-of-Sale and End-of-Life Announcement for the Cisco Secure Access Control System 5.5 shows your ACS release already EoL. If you have a good backup, you may use that to migrate to a supported release.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

hslai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

End-of-Sale and End-of-Life Announcement for the Cisco Secure Access Control System 5.5 shows your ACS release already EoL. If you have a good backup, you may use that to migrate to a supported release.

Monuc Admins
Level 1
Level 1

I have the same problem , when I get to the login page I put the username and password nothing happens.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: