Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Exporting ACS 5.7 reporting data

Dear Team, 

I'm dealing with ACS 5.7 server and can't  figure out how to export the aaa radius authentication logs.

When I click export from reports window --> AAA Protocols ---> RADIUS Authentication, the ACS asks for a repository, that as i understand it is an external server. Doesn't it? 

Anybody knows if is possible to download exported reports direcly?

Thanks in advance.

Gabriele

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Ivan Gonzalez
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Gabriele,

This feature has been changed since ACS 5.6 version, and the only option is by downloading it to a repository, and the options to download it directly from GUI interface is no longer available:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/net_mgmt/cisco_secure_access_control_system/5-6/user/guide/acsuserguide/viewer_reporting.html#pgfId-1361855

Note: Please mark it as answered if applicable

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Ivan Gonzalez
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Gabriele,

This feature has been changed since ACS 5.6 version, and the only option is by downloading it to a repository, and the options to download it directly from GUI interface is no longer available:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/net_mgmt/cisco_secure_access_control_system/5-6/user/guide/acsuserguide/viewer_reporting.html#pgfId-1361855

Note: Please mark it as answered if applicable

Does anyone know that why the options to download it directly from GUI interface is no longer available, and will be available again in the future version?

Hi Dan,

The reporting section on ACS 5.6 and above versions has been changed to look very similar to ISE server along with that, this feature of downloading reports has been changed as well to the new method with repository.

At the moment, there is not actually any information if it might be changed to the old way in future releases.