cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

External Identity Sources, Active Directory

andrewsigna
Level 1
Level 1

Under External Identity Sources the Active Directory remains blank, without any prompts for entering the Active Directory search.

Attached is my screen (1), and (2) is a screenshot of labminutes.com as I imagine it should look here.

Any ideas on how to solve this issue

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Please also consider the following

"Adblock Plus" being installed as a browser plugin can block the display of the AD page (see similarity in names). If this blocker is used it shouldbe disabled when referenced ISE pages

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

andrewsigna
Level 1
Level 1

First image attached.

second image attached.

Alright - I see what you're saying - This is a browser issue. Are you using Chrome browser?

CSCuv46716    Ad pages stuck in ADButtons in AD under External Identity Sources do not work

Please switch it to firefox and test again.

~ Jatin

~Jatin

Very close.

Was using Mozilla and Chrome back and forth and would you believe, IE was the only one that populated the tab correctly.

Much obliged.

The defect only talks about chrome. I would suggest you to delete the cache and try the supported version of Firefox / IE

~Jatin

Please also consider the following

"Adblock Plus" being installed as a browser plugin can block the display of the AD page (see similarity in names). If this blocker is used it shouldbe disabled when referenced ISE pages

Very helpful thanks

Jatin Katyal
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Are you trying to search AD groups from the AD instance you already created. It seems you forgot to attach the screen shot you wanted to. If you'd like to search group then click on the Group tab and search group from directory. Once you've the group listed select the check boxes next to the groups that you want to be available for use in authorization policies and click OK.

More info here

HTH

~ Jatin

~Jatin
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: