Replies

Hitting bug: CSCvs67071

fachahbar
Level 1
Level 1

Hello ,

I have a customer affected by the following bug:

https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCvs67071/?rfs=iqvred

According to the note, there aren't any fix published yet.

Are there any workaround to fix this problem until a Fix would be published?

Do you have any information about when the fix will be publish and in which versions/patch?

Regards,

4 Replies 4

pan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This bug is to confirm if ISE is affected by this bug or not. We would recommend opening a tac case.

hi,
we do not want to open a TAC case, this is why we need a recommendation or a workaround. as the bug solution is not prioterised buy cisco

- I find this argument and or reasoning invalid and or dangerous. Dangerous for you in the sense that any reply seen would be considered 'trusted' by you for a very important product that you are using (Cisco ISE)-> ?  In these cases you must make sure that you can rely  on authoritative source for advise which is. ....

M.

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !

Thank you for your reply.

i think you understanding of the problem is wrong. my  reasoning is not invalid  or dangerous. Just want to check if others in the group are facing the same problem.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: