cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to export Network Access Policies from ACS 5.6 ?

damode
Level 1
Level 1
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Not unless you were to upgrade to ACS 5.8 which enables you to export them to XML, or temporarily set up an ISE node on evaluation licensing which is good for 90 days then run the ACS migration tool. Once on ISE you could also export the policy to XML like ACS 5.8. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Damien Miller
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Do you have a specific use case such as a migration to ISE? If so you can use the ACS ISE migration tool to move the export and import the policy across an existing ACS and new ISE deployment. I believe would have to be on ACS 5.8 before you can export the policy to XML via the Administration > Operation > Scheduled Policy Export menu. It's not available in 5.6 if I remember correctly. 

Hi Damien, its for migration to Microsoft NPS as a Radius server. Hence, I did not choose to use the migration tool.

Is there any other option to export these policies ?

Not unless you were to upgrade to ACS 5.8 which enables you to export them to XML, or temporarily set up an ISE node on evaluation licensing which is good for 90 days then run the ACS migration tool. Once on ISE you could also export the policy to XML like ACS 5.8.