cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

I cannot find my Visibility Setup Wizard

Hambone513
Level 1
Level 1

I know it was originally in the right side panel with the Wireless Setup and Passive ID setup.  But it is now no longer showing up in this panel.  Did Cisco move it somewhere else?  I have looked all over for it and every documentation I have looked over says that it should be in the the top right hand panel menu. Thanks ahead of time for your assistance.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Did you upgrade? Did you add another node?

I believe it's only available on fresh install and standalone

Sent from my iPhone

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

ldanny
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

What version are you running?

Good Morning,

Here are the settings I pulled from the Server.

FIPS mode:Enabled

Version:2.2.0.470

Patch Information:1

Did you upgrade? Did you add another node?

I believe it's only available on fresh install and standalone

Sent from my iPhone

I reset the application configuration and it came back. But now it won’t recognize my DC. I removed it from the domain, but it still won’t join domain cause I says it can’t find the DC. It can ping its default gateway, DC1, and DC2. Not sure what going on with this.

R/S

Christopher R. Hamilton

Senior Systems Analyst

Hi

I've got the same problem on a new installation with one PAN, one Mnt and two PSN running Version:2.2.0.470.

Only wizards available from the Play button are PassiveID Setup and Wireless Setup (BETA).

The Visibility wizard is only available in standalone mode with focus on first-time setups, evals and PoC's.   Enabling a distributed deployment will remove function but any data learned in wizard should be retained for production use.

App reset is like starting configuring from start so will regain Visibility wizard option but any config changes like AD joins will need reconfiguration.  Also verify basic network settings including DNS to ensure proper start.

That's because the tool is only meant for a standalone deployment to showcase visibility out of box

Go to a site deploy one box showcase the rich context visibility and then add to the deployment

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: