cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE 2.3P1 Splunk pxGrid Implementation

scamarda
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Is there a compatibility matrix for ISE and Splunk integration?  I am running ISE 2.3p1 and Splunk 7.0.1 and cannot get the pxGrid connection to come up.  The Splunk pxgremediate.log indicates that it cannot read the truststore.  I have verified the password and the file are OK.  I've worked with both CA certs and self-signed certs.

Thanks.

Sam

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

jeppich
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey Hsing-Tsu,

I spoke with Sam off-line, there was an issue using external certificates.  We were seeing error reading username and password in Splunk truststore, it turned out to be a certificate issue.   Sam was also using an external CA server and pointed him to Deploying Certificates with Cisco pxGrid - Using an external Certificate Authority (CA) with updates to Cisco ISE 2.0/2.…

to re-create the certificates and jks files.  All is good now.

Thanks,

John

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

hslai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I will forward this to our pxGrid SME.

jeppich
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey Hsing-Tsu,

I spoke with Sam off-line, there was an issue using external certificates.  We were seeing error reading username and password in Splunk truststore, it turned out to be a certificate issue.   Sam was also using an external CA server and pointed him to Deploying Certificates with Cisco pxGrid - Using an external Certificate Authority (CA) with updates to Cisco ISE 2.0/2.…

to re-create the certificates and jks files.  All is good now.

Thanks,

John

hslai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Thanks a lot.

Thanks for the help.  Works like a champ.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: