Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE 2.6 active sessions by time and PSN node

Johannes Luther
Level 4
Level 4

Hi there,

I want to do ISE capacity management for my PSN nodes. I want to see the "Active Endpoints" per PSN node.

Of course, this can be acomplished by the endpoints table and the correct filters. However, I only see the currently active endpoints.

Is there a report or something like this, which plots the active endpoints per PSN node on an hourly basis? Any idea?

Of course there is a way to create a script, that invokes the "ActiveList API call" (MNT API) hourly.

Is there an easier way?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Mike.Cifelli
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
Is there a report or something like this, which plots the active endpoints per PSN node on an hourly basis? Any idea?
-Try generating a report using any of the following to see if it will generate exactly what you are looking for:
Endpoints and Users->RADIUS Authentications (last hour and server) filters
Endpoints and Users->RADIUS Accounting (last hour and server) filters
Endpoints and Users->Current Active Sessions (server filter)
For the server filter you simply filter on each PSN you wish to gather the info on. HTH!

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Mike.Cifelli
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
-Try generating a report using any of the following to see if it will generate exactly what you are looking for:
Endpoints and Users->RADIUS Authentications (last hour and server) filters
Endpoints and Users->RADIUS Accounting (last hour and server) filters
Endpoints and Users->Current Active Sessions (server filter)
For the server filter you simply filter on each PSN you wish to gather the info on. HTH!