Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE 3.0 Patch 2 fail GUI.

Hi

i have a problem with Cisco ISE 3.0 patch 2 (upgrade from ISE 2.7 patch 11). the problem it happens witch editor policies. the GUI no never answers and is not posible create or edit a existent policy set

i test with many browsers (Firepox, chrome, Internet Explorer) and i eliminate all restrictions and cookies but the problem is unresolved

i have ESXi 6.7.0 update 3,

Vmware ISE ( CPU 4 Core and 20GB RAM, disk 650GB) for lab evaluation ), with ISE version 2.7 patch 11 always works fine, after upgrade to version 3.0 with patch 2 no works fine

please you help

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

thomas
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Very strange. Call TAC.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Hi @Juan Marilaf Millahual ,

you said "ISE version 2.7 patch 11", but I think the correct is "ISE version 2.4 patch 11", am I right? 

Please try to:

1. reload the Node

ise/admin# reload

2. stop/start the Application

ise/admin# application [stop | start] ise

Note: after that, please check if the Application Server is running !!!

ise/admin# show application status ise
ISE PROCESS NAME STATE PROCESS ID
----------------------------------------
Database Listener running xxxxx
Database Server running xxx PROCESSES
Application Server running xxxxx

Hope this helps !!!

Hi Marcelo Morais

The step 1 and 2 i already did, the ISE 3.0 patch 2 don't allow create or modify policy sets, this version (ise 3.0 was upgrade from ISE 2.7).  this is a FAIL on the GUI on version ISE 3.0 patch 2 it's kept in a loop,  I completely reboot ISE and the fail continue. Please you Help

fail.png

Hi @Juan Marilaf Millahual ,

"ISE 3.0 P2 was upgraded from ISE 2.7", what was the 2.7's patch? You described on the first post as P11, did you mean P1?

If my understanding is correct, it's a Standalone Node that you are using as a LAB to test ISE 3.0 P2, am I right?

How do you perform the upgrade from 2.7 to 3.0? Backup & Restore, from GUI, ...?

thomas
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Very strange. Call TAC.

Hi

i still have the faultfail4.png

this isn't solved