Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE Application Server IS initialing

Yuan Li
Spotlight
Spotlight

hi all,

our ise version is 2.2.0.470, but when we show app status ise, we can see the app server is initialing and in 7:00 am-8:00 am the cpu is very high. when we reload the application, it work well. but we want to know the root cause.

please help me.the attachment i s the logging

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Arne Bier
VIP
VIP

I don't see any attachment.  But I would say that you should open a TAC case since the members on this forum are not TAC engineers.  We can help with some commonly seen issues, but your problem sounds far from common.  TAC will enable DEBUG logging levels and then collect a support bundle.  They have tools to sift through these GB's of data to find root causes.

ISE nodes do take some time to initialise the application services.  I think it's a lot of Java stuff happening and Java is notoriously slow and memory greedy. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Arne Bier
VIP
VIP

I don't see any attachment.  But I would say that you should open a TAC case since the members on this forum are not TAC engineers.  We can help with some commonly seen issues, but your problem sounds far from common.  TAC will enable DEBUG logging levels and then collect a support bundle.  They have tools to sift through these GB's of data to find root causes.

ISE nodes do take some time to initialise the application services.  I think it's a lot of Java stuff happening and Java is notoriously slow and memory greedy. 

Would recommend you also make sure that if you’re running any snapshots on vmware that you disable them for ise
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: