cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE: Configuration backup data no found

naoki_Japan
Spotlight
Spotlight

My scheduled configuration backup is working correctly every day, and it is confirmed there is configuration backup data on my TFTP server.

However, to restore ISE setting using the data in repository, when I selected my repository, there is a message "no data found" as shown below.

how could I fix this and why this happens?

backuppic.png

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Check for activity in the ttftp server logs when you try to access a backup through the repository. However I would advice to use a stronger transport protocol for backup repositories such as scp.

M.

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Check for activity in the ttftp server logs when you try to access a backup through the repository. However I would advice to use a stronger transport protocol for backup repositories such as scp.

M.

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !

Mike.Cifelli
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Also, take a look here: Cisco Identity Services Engine Administrator Guide, Release 3.0 - Maintain and Monitor [Cisco Identity Services Engine] - Cisco

I typically use SFTP for these types of tasks.  Make sure permissions are good.

Hi,

If you see the data in your tftp server but not from ISE console, check
connectivity and permissions from ISE to TFTP server.

**** please remember to rate useful posts
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: