Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE guest credentials font style change for print or email notification

ckumar2
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Greetings,

I would like to know if there is an option in ISE 1.3 or new version to change the "Font Style" for guest credential notification to be sent via email or print notification. There are certain characters which makes it difficult to differentiate between upper and lower case/ numbers.

I looked in portal customization for sponsor and guests however it is not pointing the Font Style change for guest credentials.

Any help or guidance will really be appreciated

Best Regards

Chandan

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

hslai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You may use html formatting and styles. w3shools.com has samples and tutorials for them.

HTML Text Formatting

HTML Styles

For example,

Hello

<h1 style="color:blue;"><font face="Verdana"><i>$ui_first_name$</i></font>,<br /></h1>

may produce

Screen Shot 2016-02-17 at 1.31.40 PM.png

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

hslai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You may use html formatting and styles. w3shools.com has samples and tutorials for them.

HTML Text Formatting

HTML Styles

For example,

Hello

<h1 style="color:blue;"><font face="Verdana"><i>$ui_first_name$</i></font>,<br /></h1>

may produce

Screen Shot 2016-02-17 at 1.31.40 PM.png

I would also stay way from zeros, letter O, number 1, lowercase L, and lowercase i as on apple devices (especially around SMS/text) they are really hard to tell the difference remove these from your username and password creation policy

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: