cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE/IND pxGrid Error - Node name already exists

dlahr0001
Level 1
Level 1

I am attempting to integrate IND with ISE via pxGrid. When I attempt to enable the pxGrid settings in IND the following error always occurs:

pxgrid.jpg

This error occurs no matter what node name I use.

The PAN does not see any clients that share this name.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Please verify it at ISE admin web UI > Administration > pxGrid Services > All Clients. Refresh on it and see if the node name exists. Also, try using only alphanumeric characters only when providing the client name.

If the above not helping, please engage Cisco TAC to troubleshoot further.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Craig Hyps
Level 10
Level 10

When setup initial cert for IND, recommend use the FQDN for the IND node as configured in DNS as this will be used by ISE for communications.   When register to ISE from IND, the Server is ISE pxGrid server.  The Node Name is the name of IND node and value seen in ISE pxGrid config as the pending or registered publisher.  The cert and password correspond to the ISE-generated cert and used to unlock the public/private key pair to establish trust.

That is the process I am following, the PAN is the primary pxGrid server. The cert I am using in IND is the cert generated by ISE. I have tried using the FQDN with no success as well.

Please verify it at ISE admin web UI > Administration > pxGrid Services > All Clients. Refresh on it and see if the node name exists. Also, try using only alphanumeric characters only when providing the client name.

If the above not helping, please engage Cisco TAC to troubleshoot further.