Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE Internal CA

VVVENKAT
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi All

One of my customer would like to use ISE internal CA for providing certs to corporate end points as well as for BYOD devices. Hope  it is possible to provision different certs for corporate and BYOD so that it can be used to assign different Authorization policies. Appreciate your confirmation.

Many Thanks

V.Venkata Manikandan

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jason Kunst
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Are they expecting to have all endpoints Go through the BYOD flow?

I think you might be able to setup different templates for certificate

How are you going to different which certificate a machine gets? Perhaps for example if machine authentication passes then redirect corporate BYOD flow and Native supplicant provisioning profile differentiated

You should check out the ISE mobility deep dive setup in dCloud and see your different options

Sent from my iPhone

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Jason Kunst
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Are they expecting to have all endpoints Go through the BYOD flow?

I think you might be able to setup different templates for certificate

How are you going to different which certificate a machine gets? Perhaps for example if machine authentication passes then redirect corporate BYOD flow and Native supplicant provisioning profile differentiated

You should check out the ISE mobility deep dive setup in dCloud and see your different options

Sent from my iPhone

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: