cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE - Lost host-name attribute for new Endpoints.

ggalteroo
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Everyone,

On ISE 2.2 patch 5 I couldn't find how to manually edit the host-name attribute for any given endpoint.  Though I was able to set this attribute by means of a CSV import, I was looking for a manual edition.

I then tried adding a custom attribute, but found out later that it cannot be selected as a field on, for instance, the Endpoint Classification list. Therefore of little use to me.

Finally I removed the custom attribute to explore a different approach, and realized this attribute had gone completely. Not only from the custom field, but also from the regular list of attributes ISE presents for every endpoint. The CSV import kind of survived this, because the hostname field is still there on the Endpoint Classification list, but disappeared from the "Other Attributes" list on "Work Centers -> Profiler -> Endpoint Classification -> Attributes".

Any ideas on how to recover this to its default state?

Thanks

Regards

Peter

0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: