cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE NMAP Failing

gschmitt.ngit
Level 1
Level 1

I have been working with TAC on an NMAP failure issue since December 2019 and the results are that it is broken. The problem started after upgrading v2.2 from patch 13 to 15. The manual NMAP scan sits on Manual scan in progress... and never populates the Manual NMAP Scan Results page.

TAC confirmed that installing patch 16 does not correct the problem.

They told me today that rolling back to patch 13 did not fix the problem either.

6 Replies 6

Damien Miller
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
Did they provide you with a bug ID yet? I've had some issues on the latest patch of 2.4 with this too.

Not yet, and if they are true to course it may never be forth coming...

hslai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If you may share the TAC case number, I will take a look.

PS: I moved your thread to its own. In the future, please avoid resurrect an older post more than a couple of weeks ago and the circumstances are unlikely the same.

Thanks.

Hi,

TAC case number is SR 688095965 : Manual NMAP scan not working

Cheers

thomas
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

We usually don't comment on TAC cases - Please see How to Ask The Community for Help.

You should have an option to Escalate your case to the product engineering team if you aren't getting answers in a reasonable time.

Thanks Thomas.

This issue has generated a bug being logged. CSCvt22199

Bug ID: https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCvt22199

Cheers,

Greg

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: