Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE patch numbers to build number chart

Is there a chart that correlates patch numbers to build numbers?  I see a new vulnerability says it's resolved with 2.7p10, but when I verify my version ISE shows 2.7.0.356 with 9 patches installed.  Does that mean we are on patch 56? Patch 9?  What if I didn't do patches 1-9, but did only the odd ones, would I then be on patch 17?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Charlie Moreton
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You only have one patch installed, patch 9.  When you install another patch, it will show as Installed patches: 9, 10 (if the patch you install is patch 10)

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Ben Walters
Level 3
Level 3

From your screenshot, you are running ISE 2.7 Patch 9 

Any time I have seen ISE versions referenced its always the major and minor version, in your case 2.7. The 0.356 after has no bearing on patches, it might be internal only to Cisco. Patches have their own numbering starting at 1 and increasing. Right now 2.7 has up to patch 10 which includes all fixes from patches 1-9 if you were doing a fresh install.

If you installed patch 10 on your current environment the installed patches would then show 9,10 when you check your version. 

Charlie Moreton
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You only have one patch installed, patch 9.  When you install another patch, it will show as Installed patches: 9, 10 (if the patch you install is patch 10)