Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE posture for delayed services.

ggalteroo
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Everyone

I'm just trying to find a way to delay posture assessment since some monitored services are delayed upon boot-up. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Guido

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

jan.nielsen
Level 7
Level 7

Just give posture longer time to run in your posture profile for anyconnect, so once the service has started it gets the "Compliant" status. You could also do a remediation action, that tries something multiple times, with a shorter interval to get posture to detect the service is running quicker.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

jan.nielsen
Level 7
Level 7

Just give posture longer time to run in your posture profile for anyconnect, so once the service has started it gets the "Compliant" status. You could also do a remediation action, that tries something multiple times, with a shorter interval to get posture to detect the service is running quicker.

Jan

Thanks! I'm not using anyconnect nor a profile, but solved it increasing the timer in General Settings.

If you by any chance know how to run the NAC agent in the background, please tell me.

Thanks again.

Regards.

Great, glad i could help.

I have not stumbled on any settings for running the agent in the background, i assume you mean not visible?

Yes, that's what I meant. I haven't found an article that addresses that. Anyway, thanks for your help before.

Guido