cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE: Radius log not appear

naoki_Japan
Spotlight
Spotlight

I registered the three network devices(Authenticator), A, B and C and put the MAB setting into them.

Using the same PC( I mean same MAC address), I conducted the test for MAB with A, B and C respectively.

Using A, there was a success log on the CLI of tera term  and ISE Web UI(Operation>Radius>Live logs).

But when B and C, actually there was success log on the CLI of tera term but  ISE(Operation>Radius>Live logs).

However, ISE recognized the mac address since  I confirmed that there was mac address and network device(Contextvisibility>Endpoint and > Network device).

why this happens?

how could I fix this?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi @naoki_Japan ,

worth the shot to disable the Suppress repeated successful authentications. at Administration > System > Settings > Protocols > RADIUS. to check if ISE is suppressing any info.

Note: the Suppress repeated successful authentications: prevents repeated reporting of successful authentication requests in last 24 hours that have no change in identity context, network device and authorizations ... although in your case there is no change on the Network Device, it worth the shot the test.

Hope this helps !!!

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Hi @naoki_Japan ,

worth the shot to disable the Suppress repeated successful authentications. at Administration > System > Settings > Protocols > RADIUS. to check if ISE is suppressing any info.

Note: the Suppress repeated successful authentications: prevents repeated reporting of successful authentication requests in last 24 hours that have no change in identity context, network device and authorizations ... although in your case there is no change on the Network Device, it worth the shot the test.

Hope this helps !!!

thanks a lot!
I could fix this problem!