cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE sandboxes

Eric R. Jones
Level 4
Level 4

I see sandbox resources for DNA and ISE, ISE MUD but do you have one for those who just want to learn/practice with ISE?

Access to RADIUS servers, LDAP servers etc...

I tried using the MUD sandbox and it's fine for some learning but there doesn't seem to be any way to expand.

ej

3 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

I actually downloaded VMware Fusion player 16 and ISE 3.0 and put it on my Win 10 Gaming PC. works great and I got the added benefit of installing MS Server and creating AD. It is free, just cost time, memory and disk space.

ej

View solution in original post

thomas
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You didn't say how you wanted to expand it or what scenarios you are trying to play with.

Our DevNet sandboxes are about APIs and not about actual network access control demos.

I assume you mean connect RADIUS or TACACS devices for actual authentications? We have that option for our partners and employees to do demos with remote access devices but not in DevNet.

Download a free evaluation of ISE @ https://cs.co/ise-software and use it for 90 days just as you've done to use it locally!

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

hslai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I actually downloaded VMware Fusion player 16 and ISE 3.0 and put it on my Win 10 Gaming PC. works great and I got the added benefit of installing MS Server and creating AD. It is free, just cost time, memory and disk space.

ej

Hello,

Which platform did you use. Would this lab be possible on CML?

Thank you

thomas
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You didn't say how you wanted to expand it or what scenarios you are trying to play with.

Our DevNet sandboxes are about APIs and not about actual network access control demos.

I assume you mean connect RADIUS or TACACS devices for actual authentications? We have that option for our partners and employees to do demos with remote access devices but not in DevNet.

Download a free evaluation of ISE @ https://cs.co/ise-software and use it for 90 days just as you've done to use it locally!