Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE - SYNC Process

TiUM
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Added one new machine to the actual Primary and Secondary deployment with only the PSN active role. The SYNC is in progress.But is already in SYNC for about 3h, and does not pass from there. Is there a way i can check what is doing from the CLI interface?

Already tried the -> show logging system ade/ADE.log - but i can not get useful information from it

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Damien Miller
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

When you hover over the right side of the node in the deployment page, does it say it is still syncing, or does it indicate it failed/manual sync required? The logs will be in the relication.log file

sync.JPG

You can set logging to debug on the following, then view the logs in the log files indicated. 

• Replication-Deployment (replication.log and ise-psc.log)
  • Replication-JGroup (replication.log and ise-psc.log)

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Damien Miller
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

When you hover over the right side of the node in the deployment page, does it say it is still syncing, or does it indicate it failed/manual sync required? The logs will be in the relication.log file

sync.JPG

You can set logging to debug on the following, then view the logs in the log files indicated. 

• Replication-Deployment (replication.log and ise-psc.log)
  • Replication-JGroup (replication.log and ise-psc.log)

Thank you for the input.

The SYNC has finnish without issues. I never thought it would take more then 3h for it..everything is green now with 0 messages to sycn