Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE - User reauthentication

Hi,

I am in the process of testing ISE. I have run into an issue when a user needs to reauthenticate the below popup that request aditional information happens to fast that you sometimes do not even notice it or able to click it in time to retype your credentials.

Is there anyway to delay this or a process to be able to type your details.

It is particularly annoying when you do not have the below enabled.

2 Replies 2

Eduardo Aliaga
Level 4
Level 4

I don't think it's related to ISE. But we need more information. Are you using "wired" or "wireless" ? Could you show us the logs of ISE ?

The issue is not related to ISE per say.

When a user changes his/her password the popup appears as per my original post. This popup however dissapears 1-2 seconds later. Please keep in mind that ISE sends the authentication requests to an external identity source.

I am sure anyone else who setup 802.1x would get this issue where the popup is way to fast to re-enter your credetials after the password change. I added the 2nd screenshot on showing that you can enable it to automatically use your domain credentials. This however is not always feasable to have it automattically use the users domain credentials.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: