cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

LDAPS with ISE 2.4

ansequei
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Team, Is LDAPS with ISE 2.4 supported? Also, I am not able to create Authorization policies and shell profile on ISE. I am running ISE 2.4 in evaluation mode. Your prompt response will be appreciated. Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Damien Miller
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Yes secure ldap is supported and I have used it with 2.4, and evaluation or not, it should work.  I would confirm that you have the correct trust certificate selected on the connection tab for the ldap server cert issuing authority, the port is correct, user/password, and that the test bind is successful. If the test bind fails, a screenshot of the error may help. 

Assuming the test bind worked, confirm the directory organization tab search/base ou, and on general you are using the expected search and schema.  I find this can sometimes be difficult information to get from clients. 

sldap.jpg

testbind.JPG

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Damien Miller
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Yes secure ldap is supported and I have used it with 2.4, and evaluation or not, it should work.  I would confirm that you have the correct trust certificate selected on the connection tab for the ldap server cert issuing authority, the port is correct, user/password, and that the test bind is successful. If the test bind fails, a screenshot of the error may help. 

Assuming the test bind worked, confirm the directory organization tab search/base ou, and on general you are using the expected search and schema.  I find this can sometimes be difficult information to get from clients. 

sldap.jpg

testbind.JPG