cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

My device portals configuration

abhishek.marat1
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to create a my device portal so that users can add their devices on Cisco ISE 1.3. I have a sample pre-configured but when I click 'test url' it is directing to me a page asking for login credentials. I am using the same credentials used to login into ISE, but it says unmatched credentials. Any ideas why this is happening. Does there exist adding credentials for each user who wants to access the portal?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

nspasov
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The authentication to the "my device portals" is controlled by the "Identity Source Sequence" setting that is located on the "Portal Settings" page and it is not tied to the admin login process for ISE. You should create a sequence that includes the preferred identity store(s) that users will use to login to the portal and manage their devices. 

I hope this helps!

Thank you for rating helpful posts!

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

nspasov
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The authentication to the "my device portals" is controlled by the "Identity Source Sequence" setting that is located on the "Portal Settings" page and it is not tied to the admin login process for ISE. You should create a sequence that includes the preferred identity store(s) that users will use to login to the portal and manage their devices. 

I hope this helps!

Thank you for rating helpful posts!

abhishek.marat1
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks Neno,

No problem! Glad I could help!