Views
Helpful
Replies

NAC--STACKED IN AUTHENTICATION VLAN IF PC IS CONNECTED TO CISCO IP PHONE

ericohermoso
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I configured my NAC in L3OOB, if I connect my pc directly to the switch I don't have any problem, I can access the network as out of band user, I can pass the authentication. BUT IF I CONNECT a Cisco ip phone to the switch and my pc is connected to the Cisco ip phone I am stacked to the authentication vlan and cannot access the network. The event logs of my CAM is  say it detects multiple mac address.

Please guys help me to solve this issue..

thank you and best regards.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Faisal Sehbai
Level 7
Level 7

Hi,

Did you add your phone's MAC address to your CAM in the IGNORE filter?

Faisal

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Faisal Sehbai
Level 7
Level 7

Hi,

Did you add your phone's MAC address to your CAM in the IGNORE filter?

Faisal

just now i added it to my cam and check again but still same problem. i am implementing L3OOB. Do I need to configure also the CAS? I don't have exact procedure? Please do you have guidelines so that i wont be guessing?

thank you very much..

Hi,

I just wonder, the Cisco Clean access agent always pops-up for username and password even I am already authenticated and in OUT of band.

Please how can I eliminate or remove the pop-up if I am already accessing the network?

thank you and best regards,

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: