cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

No data Found TACACS Command Accounting

croonos23
Level 1
Level 1

Has anyone ever seen an issue with ISE 2.4.0 where when you go to the Operations > Reports > My reports > Device Administration > TACACS Command Accounting don't load any data ? Live Sessions has data and Reports show Tacacs Authentications. Any ideas or previous experiences? this service stopped working 2 days ago and I install patch 14 without changes

2022-06-16_20h55_23.png

4 Replies 4

Arne Bier
VIP
VIP

TACACS Accounting is a separate type of traffic that has to be enabled on the NAD. It's optional - possibly not enabled?

example below should log all exec commands, as well as config command to the group TACGRP (containing your ISE TACACS servers)

aaa accounting exec default start-stop group TACGRP
aaa accounting commands 15 default start-stop group TACGRP
aaa accounting connection default start-stop group TACGRP

The configuration in the equipment is correct, this problem appeared a few days ago. I made some captures and I am receiving data but it does not show it, as in the image. 

Are your monitoring nodes healthy?  Do they show up and registered?  

Also: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/security/identity-services-engine/bulletin-c25-743964.html

The nodes are in good health, thanks for the Last Support Date information

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: