Views
Helpful
Replies

OT Insights

matthew-vocys
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Could someone please point me toward the OT Insights documentation as it applies to the attached PDF and image below?

Thank you,

Matthew

OT_Insights_Purdue_Levels.PNG

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Craig Hyps
Level 10
Level 10

Today Cisco Industrial Network Director, or IND, integrates with ISE to provide asset details for classification and context used for IT visibility, as well as segmentation policy that can be automatically pushed to OT<->OT or OT<->IT traffic flows.  I am researching details of this particular document, but could you share location where you obtained the document?

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Craig Hyps
Level 10
Level 10

Today Cisco Industrial Network Director, or IND, integrates with ISE to provide asset details for classification and context used for IT visibility, as well as segmentation policy that can be automatically pushed to OT<->OT or OT<->IT traffic flows.  I am researching details of this particular document, but could you share location where you obtained the document?

OT Insights is delivered as a service for OT environments.  More will be announced at Cisco Live this coming week.

Thank you, would you happen to have a link to the Cisco Live presentations for OT insights?

Hello Craig,

Cisco shared the document with us on an ISE project 1.5 years ago, but then shifted their focus to StealthWatch. It seemed that the direction, capabilities and price point of OT insights had not yet been ironed out, making it less attractive to the customer.

The PDF was sent as part of the sales-briefing, but may have similar aspects as this presentation does:

https://www.ciscolive.com/c/dam/r/ciscolive/emea/docs/2019/pdf/BRKIOT-2115.pdf

Would you happen to have any insight on where OT insights may have lead, and what the new product and/or marketing terms are? Cisco plays that shuffle often...

Thanks,

Matthew

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: